Will my front teeth protrude after the treatment? how much time will it take for my teeth to come in position? (photos)

I am a patient of 6 month smile treatment. I am really worried about lips and front teeth. Will my lip position change after the treatment ?

Six month braces

It is important to see photos for your lips in relaxed rest position. Lip position can be corrected by alignment of teeth. It is not possible to determine time without looking at your x-rays for root position and other clinical information. Your treating dentist would be the best reference for these answers. 

Braces

Yes, your front teeth will protrude after de treatment. It can take aroun 1 year or more depending of your continuos appointment and visits to the doctor

Yocasta Caba, DDS
Dominican Republic Dentist