What's the best way to permanently remove the old dark scars on my cheeks? (Photo)

last 5 year old spot on face

Doctor Answers 1

Dark Marks on Cheeks

The small photo looks like hyperpgimentation or melasma and not a scar.  Cosmelan, bleaching agents, chemical peels will all help.  Be certain to consult an expert since many treatments make this worse. Best, Dr. Green

New York Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 78 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.