I've there face marks on cheeks and nose, basically they are scratch marks from childhood, please help me solution. (photos)

I'm 25 year old guy, The face doesn't look clean because of this problem and now I'm getting small pores! Please help me with the solution, naturally and medicine, whichever is suitable

Hidef Acne Scar Protocol

Our Hidef Acne Scar Protocol includes a combination of ematrix RF, fractional lasers, subcision, and fillers to help reduce scarring on the face. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Skin Transformation!

Hello! From the photos you submitted, you have a combination of scarring as well as an overall texture concerns. Typically I recommend combining a wonderful home skin care system, a resurfacing chemical peel, and a series of laser treatments to help resurface and redefine your skins texture. The combination of these treatment therapies combined will leave you with a refined and healthy glow to your skin! Good luck

Ellen A. Janetzke, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon