Face cheeks. What can I do? (Photo)

I m of 18 my body is perfect but my cheek r not they are going deep inside wat to do..

Enjoy those cheek-bones!

Everyone is always the most critical of themselves, and although the picture you posted is not optimal for diagnosis purposes -- it looks like your cheekbones are phenomenal! (A lot of people pay a lot of money to achieve what you have naturally!) If at all possible, try to not be so hard on yourself. Many years from now you'll look back at pictures of yourself and wish you had appreciated your youth more.

Philadelphia Dermatologic Surgeon

Facial fat

At 18 I would not recommend any treatment to add fat to your face.  You have a very high metabolism rate and will likely mature normally.  

John Burns, MD