I want to know my options for getting rid of the loose skin hanging in the belly area after massive weight loss? (Photo)

I have lost around 90lbs in 18 months. I have a good physique overall but there is too much loose skin in the belly area and its very very soft. I have been weight training hard but it is not moving. I am happy with rest of the body but this is bothering me a lot as even after so much hard work i am not happy when i look a myself in the mirror. . after working hard so much i want to at least look my best. i can't take my shirt off in front of anyone else.

Excess Skin on Tummy

From your photo, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck -- here all of the excess skin can be removed. You will end up with a tighter flatter abdomen. 

Abdominoplasty

You need your loose skin removed though a procedure called a abdominoplasty or commonly called tummy tuck. I just did a young man 2 weeks ago who had had a 200 lib weight loss several years ago and he is very happy. Seek consults with plastic surgeons who do a lot of tummy tucks including men. Good luck.

Loose skin after weight loss

Thank you for the high-quality photographs from multiple angles!  From your photos, you would likely be an ideal candidate for an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck).  Your abdominal muscles can be further tightened (they are often lax even in men because of the weight previously carried inside the abdomen), and the redundant skin is removed.  The scar will not be visible in swim trunks if designed properly.  Best wishes for sensational results!

Thank you and congratulations on your achievement with your weight loss. I believe that an abdominoplasty will improve your area of concern. However, if your skin excess does extend beyond your flanks, then you may require a bodylift. Your plastic surgeon will be able to advise.All the best.

Jake Lim, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Body lift

It looks like you might be a candidate for lower body lift or a tummy tuck.  Best to be seen in person. Best of luck.

Excess Skin after weight loss

Well done on losing so much weight. This is very common after weight loss. You are a good candidate for an Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) this will remove the excess skin.