What to do? My doctor leave me and go after one week of my hump nose surgery?

I've got a humped nose reduction surgery then after 1wk the doctor remove the starches I find that little bit of the hump nose is not removed

you definitely need to follow up with your surgeon and follow their recommendations. Early on after rhinoplasty is it quite possible to have a small bump on your nose. As the swelling improves and the nose heals this should get better. Good luck!

At one week you likely also have a lot of swelling. You will need to give it time for the swelling to subside before considering any sort of revision.

Thank you for your question.It is important to consult with your surgeon with any questions or concerns you may have as they know your medical history, anatomy and surgery best. I would schedule an appointment to have a physical examination of your nose performed by your surgeon. You are very early in your recovery and your appearance will continue to refine.  It may take up to a year for all swelling to resolve and for your nasal appearance to settle to a final outcome. Your doctor may prescribe you a Medrol dose pack (steroid) to help reduce the swelling. Healing is often unpredictable and one side my heal quicker than the other and sometimes even nasal bones may shift in healing.  The outcomes may not be as expected.  In some cases a revision may be recommended to refine your outcomes, but I would wait at least 12-18 months so you are fully healed before considering a revision. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your recovery!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon