I've been dermarolling my skin for 3 months but I have enlarged pores on my cheeks which I didn't have before. Any suggestion?

Is it bcoz of dermarolling or what ...I don't understand....now there r enlarged pores on my nose n my cheeks...should I stop dermarolling?what should I do?

Thanks for your query. Dermaroller is not a tool to play with. It should be prescribed and done by a doctor only as it can lead to certain complications. It is advisable to visit a dermatologist as proper physical examination is required. Hope it Helps.
All The Best 

India Plastic Surgeon