How to deal with purulent discharge after chin implant which shows no organism growth after culture and sensitivity test?(photo)

I got a medpor chin implant put up 3 years back. Soon after the surgery there was seropurulent discharge from inside of mouth (the implant was placed subperiostealy). Recently blood stained discharge is produced intermittently associated with swelling and no pain or redness. Antibiotics never helped. Is there any way to treat this conservatively? Thanks

Infected chin implant

I assume you are working closely with your  surgeon in this.   I'm afraid the  implant may need to come out.  This is unusual to happen many years out.   It could be that there is a small area of exposed implant that keeps getting infected.   There could also be bacterial biofilm involved as well.   

Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon