Dark spotted scars on leg. Any suggestions? (photos)

Every time after I wax my legs, I get these red bumps which later on become scars. I have been having ingrown hair problem for two years. It comes only in my legs. The scars look really ugly. What can I do to remove the scars and depigmentation ?

Treating Scars and Redness from Ingrowns on Legs NYC

The best way to treat these ingrowns to prevent this type of redness and pigmentation is with the laser hair removal.  The redness that you have now can be treated with the V-Beam laser and the pigmentation with bleaching creams and chemical peels.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green