Can a cut portion of alar cartilage and septal cartilage be transformed back into its exact original shape through rhinoplasty?

I had septoplasty operation In the previous year due to left inferior turbinate hypertrophy but the doctor seems to cut even some part of the alar cartilage,septal cartilage and vomerine can that be correct through rib or ear cartilage rhinoplasty into its exact original shape again?

Hmmm, that is an interesting question which is hard to answer without photos. I would say first that no one can return a nose to the exact shape it was before a surgery. There are now changes in the cartilage and there is scar tissue. If there are specific features of the nose that bother you then likely this can be addressed through rhinoplasty. Have a facial plastic surgeon take a look at you. I am not sure how those cartilages you mentioned could be cut during a septoplasty so a good exam in person would be best. Hope that helps!

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon