Same crooked nose after 2 weeks of rhinoplasty? (Photos)

I had my rhinoplasty to straighten my crooked nose but it's been 2 weeks of my surgery my nose still the same. The curve is still the same of my nose. Will it get straight later. I'm so confuse or I have to undergo through a revision rhinoplasty. Please help me.

Crooked even after rhinoplasty

I see your concern. Go visit with your surgeon.If you had osteotomies, it might be possible to readjust the bones and cartilage with external finger pressure under local anesthesia and splint again.I have not had to do this in the past so it is only a hypothetical suggestion, but worth a try.

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with only 2 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Same crooked nose after 2 weeks of rhinoplasty?

It is best to discuss this issue with your Operating Surgeon as soon as possible. Without examining you and reading the op-report- it's difficult to comment accurately. If, after your discussion with your Surgeon - you are not satisfied- seek a second opinion-Board Certified PS with extensive experience in Rhinoplasty

Crooked

This is best addressed by your surgeon and the sooner the better as, depending on what was done, it may be possible to improve this without further surgery.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Unfortunately, your nose will not spontaneously straighten as you heal. It's best to discuss your concerns your plastic surgeon. In order to achieve a straighter nose, you'll have to undergo a revision rhinoplasty. Thank you for sharing your photos and concerns. Best wishes. Dr. Gregory Park, San Diego Plastic Surgeon.

Gregory Park, MD