Does the consumption of a single ' tretin-ISO' 20 mg capsule produce side effects?

I just had a single tretin ISO 20 mg capsule last night. However, observing swelling of my eyes and drying up of lips, i have decided to discontinue it's use now. How long would the effect of just one of this drug of acne last. Am i able to donate blood just after consuming a single capsule? Will it affect the reproductive system of females only on consumption of single capsule?

Tretinoin

it is part of the process for tretinoin to cause drying and you will notice it most with eyes, nose and lips. the swelling is a little unusual but may be related to the dryness. if you acne is bad, I would suggest that you try to persevere with the treatment as the symptoms become more tolerable with time.

Calgary Physician