Does chemical peel help this? Or does chemical peel make it more worse? (photos)

last year i used glyco 6 cream nd it cause this pigmentation on both sides of cheeks.. doctor said its not melasma nd also i have some acne marks and scars.. i want to go for a peel bt m also afraid of more pigmentation worse after a peel... plzz suggest me does peel help this problem or it will make my pigmentation more worse.. this pigmentation bothers me alot.. my age is 24 and hav oily skin and m from india..

Halo Laser

The Halo laser is the first ever hybrid fractional laser. It's safe on darker skin types just like yours. This laser can address the pigmentation and also the acne scarring. Have a consultation with a laser specialist to talk about your treatment plan.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon