Do burn marks immediately post 25% tca peel dissappear and how long does it take to disappear?

I used a 25% tca peel yesterday and in the process, reapplied it on areas where I had acne scars. Those spots then turned white and eventually turned brown- black and am really scared now. Would they disappear and how long would they take to disappear? Or would it peel of. I have Indian skin of oily type. kindly help.

Sunscreen skin care, prevent infection

You do need to see a specialist for advice. Skin care, especially from the sun, and from infection is important. I do not recommend peels higher than 10% TCA at home. They can lead to burns. Take care, Dr Davin Lim

Brisbane Dermatologist