Can I use biluma depigmentation cream after derma rolling my skin on face?

Safety of topically applied products after micro-needling or dermarolling

It is very important that anything put on the skin after micro-needling has been tested and proven to be safe to use after this procedure. Micro-needling creates thousands of micro-channels in the skin which enhance penetration of topical serums and medications which can dramatically increase their effectiveness. Up to 80% of product can penetrate the skin compared to 7 to 10% with normal topical application. 

In my office, we use the ProCell Therapies system which combines motorized micro-needling with concentrated human growth factor serums made from human stem cells. This serum is made specifically for this treatment. Our patients also use a growth factor serum at home after the office treatment.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon