I have asymmetric eyes. What are my options? (Photo)

I think I have asymmetric eyes... This is not by birth... I think it started when I was suffering from jaundice.... Can you please tell me some remedies

I have asymmetric eyes. What are my options?

Greetings

Thank you for your question. Your case is normal in most people, you can visit an oculoplastic surgeon which can evaluate your case one on one.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Uneven eyes

It looks that you may have eyelid ptosis (droopy eyelid) on the left side.  This can occur at any stage in life.  You should be evaluated by an oculoplastic surgeon to determine if this is the case.

Brett S. Kotlus, MD, MS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Normal asymmetry

It is normal to not be totally symmetric. We are always our worse critic and this asymmetry is most likely only apparent to you.

Dean Vistnes.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San francisco Bay Area

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon