19 yrs old. My front teeth are crooked and overlap. How can it be corrected? How much Indian Rupee will it cost? (photo)

Doctor Answers 1

Options to correct crooked teeth #DrSoftTouch

Due to your age and the position of your teeth, I would recommend orthodontics rather than veneers to correct your bite and properly align your teeth. See an orthodontist for a consultation to determine your options. I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.

Saint Louis Dentist
5.0 out of 5 stars 15 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.