After feeding my 2 sons my breast lost its shape. Can breast lifting creams help me? Is there any homely tips to do that?

Breast lift

Unfortunately, there are no creams or home remedies that will significantly improve the appearance or position of breast tissue.  A breast lift with or without the placement of implants is the best way to address sagging and volume loss.  Best wishes.

Saratoga Springs Plastic Surgeon

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast shape and creams

Creams will not improve the shape of the breasts.  A formal lift with or without an implant is likely to achieve the result you are looking for.

Beast Lift

Unfortunately, there isn't any magic remedy for lifting the breast.  I recommend a breast lift surgery with or without an implant.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Best wishes!
Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

Hello and thank you for your question. You may be a good candidate for a breast lift surgery.  I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Breast Lift and Creams

There is no magic cream to lift the breast.  The only way to reshape the breast is with a mastopexy ( breast lift) surgery.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD