2 days after an accident I am injured on my face. How to remove my scars?

Scars

Thank you for posting your question. Without a picture and further details about your scars, it is hard to determine the type of scars and specific treatment. Scars are usually best treated with a combination of treatment options, so please meet with an experienced physician in person to decide the best plan for you. Best of luck.

Scars

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I am sorry to hear of your accident and facial injuries.  Though early in your recovery, I am attaching a link below with useful information to help you when the time is ready.  Hope this helps.