23 year old male with acne scars. How can I fade them?

i have ance scars on my face how to fade it. help me

Fraxel is a laser skin rejuvenation treatment that resurfaces your outer skin, erasing imperfections. It also encourages the production of collagen, a protein found in connective tissue.The result is clearly visible lines, folds and wrinkles. Fraxel laser skin rejuvenation is a non-invasive technique that affects only about 20 percent of the facial skin exposed to it. The most common side effects of Fraxel laser treatment are swelling and skin redness, which should subside within a couple of days. Other temporary side effects may include minor itching, dry skin, peeling or flaking, and a bronzed skin appearance. The risk of infection or scarring is very limited. You should stay out of the sun 2-4 weeks.

Multiple methods to treat scar types.

Acne scar revision is a specialised field. For the best results, one should target the acne scar type with ideal treatments. For example deep ice pick scars, and narrow box car scars can be treated with TCA CROSS peels, mixed scars, rolling, and atrophic scars treated with fractional devices such as Fraxel, fractional lasers, and INFINI radiofrequency. Atrophic scars (depressions) can be treated with either fat grafts, or with HA dermal fillers. Tethered and anchored scars are best treated with surgery. The majority of patients will have a collection of different scar types, and hence a tailored treatment METHOD will be best. Careful examination, especially under angled lighting with scar mapping will give you an understanding of what are the best options for your scars. YouTube some video I posted on assessment and treatment of acne scars.  All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Laser, surgical & aesthetic dermatologist. Brisbane, Australia.

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scarring -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2/Erbium, VIVA, Intensif); Microneedling/PRP, Fillers (Bellafill); Subcision; Punch Excision

like to use a combination treatment of lasers, microneedling with
PRP, surgery and fillers like Bellafill to improve acne scars.
Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Acne scars on the face and how to fade them

it depends on what your scar looks like. Different methods are used for the many variations of acne scars. Send us some pictures.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Acne scarring

we have seen great results from microneedling treatments.  Please schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine if microneedling would be of benefit to you.

Edward J. Bednar, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Improving acne scars

This is a common problem and in our office we treat with the Infini. Without pictures, I can't make further recommendations but other treatments include: Bellafill, PRP, subcision, TCA cross. It all depends on type of scarring, severity, and skin type.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Acne Scars and Fading Them

Treating your acne scars depends on your type of scars.  If they are red then the V-Beam would be most effective.  If the marks are pigmented I would recommend bleaching creams and chemical peels.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green