350 cc hp or 400 cc mp suitable for a broad shouldered woman like me? (photos)

I am a 36a broad shouldered woman with a bwd 12cms.My ps suggested a 400 cc mp or a 350 hp silicon implants..which of these two will be better as i want fuller boobs with good volume..kindly advisse

Breast implants sizing for breast augmentation

Hi,

Thanks for posting your question. I am happy to try and help you. It is important to remember that a board certified plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to an accurate assessment of your situation, and concerns.

Having said that, there is really no way to accurately predict what size you would like without an examination. During your examination and consultation, you should try on some sample sizes and see what you are comfortable with. Then the PS can help explain with the size and current condition of your breasts the effects of those sized implants will have on you.

If you have accomplished this step, then trust your plastic surgeons advice as to what would be the best size for you. They have the experience. If you are uncomfortable, go on another consultation.

Dr. Michael J. Brown
Northern Virginia Plastic Surgeon

The most important thing in your case is the technique that the plastic surgeon will choose for you

The choice between 350cc or 400cc is not important at all for your case. You must turn your attention to other factors that are much more important for your breasts. Even if a doctor would theoretically put a 350cc silicone implant in one breast and a 400cc to the other, you probably would not be able to understand the difference. From another point of view a 350cc implant of a certain shape could look bigger than a 400cc implant of a different shape.
So, most important than the volume is the shape of the implant. The projection of it is very important as well.
The most important thing in your case is the technique that the plastic surgeon will choose for you. You have a slightly ptotic breast and the shape of it requires a different technique than what we usually do in a breast augmentation. If you do the classical method of breast augmentation, you risk having an excessive upper pole fullness with ptotic breasts. I am not able to tell something more precise just from a photo, but I would advise you to discuss these things with the plastic surgeon of your choice.

Breast augmentation sizing

I agree with my colleagues.  Many factors go into determining the proper implant size (breast dimensions, height and weight, desired cup size).  Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon - you will have the opportunity to review photos of similar patients as well as try on sizers.  Good luck. 

Sizing

Thank you for the question and photos. I recommend that after your Plastic Surgeon provides you with a small range of sizes based on your measurements, you try on the sizers in office to get a feel for them in your clothing. Try to make your decision based on the look you like rather than concern over volume or cupsize.

All the best

350cc or 400cc.

THank you for the question.

If the BW is 12cm, it is possible to use a various prosthesis.

WHether you use a moderate projection or a high projection, there should be no problem if the width of the prosthesis does not exceeds breast width and if the breast envelope stretches enough to cover the implant.

Also, in the case of breast's low elasticity, the form stable breast impalnt is recommended,
For this case, I advise you to choose the anatomic shaped implant.
Since most of implants have low stability, they usually collapse when the original breast has a low elasticity.
If this happens, the shape of the breast will become as and old woman's breast and the upper pole of breast will lose its volume.

I hope you make the best choice after you discuss with your surgeon.

Good luck.

Joo Hyuk Lee, MD
South Korea Plastic Surgeon

Implant selection

I prefer to choose breast implants is based on your body's dimensions.  Once your base width is determined you can be presented with a variety of different size options which could all be appropriate.  Your surgeon should be able to provide you with a sizing system to try on the different size options.  Your surgeon can help you through the process, but ultimately you are the one who will know which size is best.  When deciding between two option that are close to each other in size, I generally recommend the larger one, because no one has ever come into my office after breast augmentation and said they wished they were 25 or 30cc smaller.

Samir S. Rao, MD
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Picking the right size for you

In terms of sizing, there are several factors that plastic surgeons consider when recommending implant sizes. I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1. Dimensional planning
2. Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look. Hope this helps.

Dr.Basu
Houston, TX

350 cc hp or 400 cc mp suitable for a broad shouldered woman like me

Between those two choices I think staying with the moderate plus dimension will fill up your upper pole better than a higher profile implant would

Julio Garcia, MD

Moderate plus or high profile implants

Thank you for the question. It is difficult to give you an answer based on your photos alone. You need to be seen in person to measure your Breast width and decide what would suit you better and fit your breasts. 
In general high profile implants look more like a ball so if you are interested in that look and want more projection on top it may be the one for you. 
Moderate plus implants are slightly flatter and wider for the same volume for a more natural look. 

Its best to ask your plastic surgeon to help you make a decision based on your measurements  and give you the look that you want. 

Dr. Khuthaila 

Dana Khuthaila, MD, FACS

Implant selection

To choose the right implants for you requires an exam in person. Best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated,