I am 32 years old with one child. Looking doctors in Bangalore city in India. (photos)

After breastfeeding and weight loss my breast is very droopy and saggy photos are below.Its very difficult to find beautiful.size 34 cup E

Breast Options

A woman’s breasts often change over time, losing their youthful shape and firmness. These changes, including loss of skin elasticity, can result from pregnancy, breast-feeding, weight fluctuations, aging, and gravity. Heredity may also be a factor, and a woman in her teens may experience loose, sagging breast tissue. Breasts that have lost their firm, uplifted contours can affect a woman’s self-image and confidence. Next step for you is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Best of luck.

Breast Augmentation - Finding a plastic surgeon

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your breast augmentation. It is best to look on the ASPS website to find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast procedures. Board certified plastic surgeons have the appropriate training to perform the procedures you desire. It is also imperative to have the procedure performed in a properly accredited facility. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of your surgeons work. Hope this helps and good luck!