I'm 24 and I want to put braces and I'm apprehensive about it. (Photo)

I have got compliments about my smile but have also got equal number of comments regarding my canines.Having been put back my decision of braces for so long I now want to go ahead with it.What will be the changes if I go ahead with braces and how long will I need to put them?I don't have any other dental issues.

Adult Orthodontics

If done correctly, orthodontic treatment will leave you with a dazzling smile that will enhance your facial aesthetics. If done wrong...just the opposite will occur. DO NOT allow the extraction of bicuspid teeth prior to having orthodontic treatment. I have written extensively on this subject if you want further clarification. Good luck!