22 year old and facing hair fall problem past one year, help me regarding this??

i am 22 years old student, for the past one year i am facing the problem of hair fall. I have shaved my head for five times and still no improvement. i do masturbate on daily basis but i also go for jogging and have green tea in the morning . i have also tried every homemade remedy regarding this ....please help me to solve this problem. there is no heredity problem in my family and i dont take any alcohol, dont smoke and having a balanced diet ....please please help me

What is the exact problem and how does that relate to masturbation and jogging green tea?

What is the exact problem and how does that relate to masturbation and jogging green tea?  If you have issues with hair loss and you would like a medical opinion, you should see a doctor for a comprehensive examination.  You doctor may consider the aforementioned habits of yours and give you an assessment and possible treatment options.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Thinning Hair -- Rogaine, Propecia, Viviscal, Progesterone, PRP

If you have thinning hair you really need an evaluation to see if it is genetic or from another cause like stress or autoimmune. If it is determined to be genetic there are many options and traditional treatments like rogaine foam and propecia pills can be used. I have great success in my practice using injectable progesterone and prp to the scalp. Postmenopausal women also benefit from spironolactone. I suggest seeing a dermatologist with expertise in hair loss. Best, Dr. Emer.

Hair loss in 22 year old

Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern. You need to see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss, then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the the best test to get will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and this will show, over a one year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Non hereditary hair loss

If you indeed have no family history of hair loss and are losing your hair, it is still possible you have male pattern baldness but you may also have another disorder.  You will need to be evacuated by a physician specializing in hair loss.   

The good news is that most conditions can be treated.  Cellular therapies using your own immune system to help grow hair are showing great promise.  

Ryan Welter, MD
Boston Hair Restoration Surgeon