I'm a 21 year old guy. I'm experiencing hair loss and the hairs I have are becoming thin day by day. Help. (Photo)

21 and losing hair

Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are experiencing would suggest that you should see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss (the most common cause of hair loss in young men), then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the best test to get will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and this will show, over a one-year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

I'm a 21 year old guy. I'm experiencing hair loss and the hairs I have are becoming thin day by day. Help.

Greetings

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated. Stem cells are one of the most popular topics in the science area and it is a well-known fact that the life was built on the shoulders of these cells. Stem cells are used in treatment of many diseases today. Aesthetic plastic surgery is another area that stem cells are used for their advantages. Stem cells are obtained from the own adipose tissue of the patient. It can be stated that stem cells transferred to another place in the body yields rejuvenating, refreshing and repairing effects on the tissue. “Organic Hair Transplantation” method uses the advantages of the stem cells at the maximum level.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

How to stop balding and hair thinning right away!

Hello. Your hair loss can be genetic, stress related or a medical condition. My advise for you is to visit a  doctor who specializes in hair loss in order to find out the actual cause of your hair thinning. Once the cause for your hair loss is determined we can decide what is the best treatment to follow to prevent the hair loss to advance and restore it.Treatments like PRP and laser therapy as well as medication are the most common solutions, but it all depends on the reason for your hair thinning.Have the best of lucks and do not hesitate to schedule a consultation to get this issue resolved.We are here to help you look and feel good!

William Yates, MD
Buffalo Grove Hair Restoration Surgeon