My 20 years falling my hairs regularly since 1year. What suggestions for me to stop hair fall ?

Hair loss in your 20's

Hair loss at a young age can be upsetting.I recommend you see a hair restoration specialist to evaluate the cause ie is it genetic or related to other causes.If it is related to male pattern balding starting one of the FDA approved medications such as finesteride or minoxidil could be helpful in the treatment and prevention of hair loss.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

NeoGraft

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. A long-term care plan may include Finasteride (prescription medication), Minoxidil (topical solution), and NeoGraft (permanent natural-looking solution).

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

20 year old male with hair loss

Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are experiencing would suggest that you should see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss (the most common cause of hair loss in young men), then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the best test to get will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and this will show, over a one-year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon