I'm 20 & have 36 D cup breasts but they are drooping day by day. What should I do?

I'm from Jamshedpur,India .. I do not like how my breasts look now ..I like the shape of my nipples n the areola but don't like how they hang down ... what should I do

Am I a good candidate for breast augmentation? (Photos)

It's hard to answer your question regarding progressive drooping of your breasts without photos. Because of your young age I would not hurry to do a breast lift. You should consult with a Board Certified PS. Good luck!                                                

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

Thank you for your question. From your description, it sounds like you may be a good candidate for a breast lift.  A breast lift would reposition your nipples and reshape your breasts, giving them a more youthful appearance.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Drooping breasts

Thank you for your question - really not possible to give any advice without pictures.  If you would like to repost with pictures that would sure help a lot

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  Without any photos, a true determination cannot be made, however based on your description it sounds as though the procedure you may benefit from would be a breast lift, possibly with implants.  The best advice is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to be furhter evaluated, discuss your surgical options, address your goals and then work together to create the surgical plan that helps you best achieve your overall desired look.With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

Drooping breasts

Some women need a breast lift even at a young age. A consultation with a plastic surgeon can help you determine your options. I would also suggest you get a professional bra fitting (not victoria's secret) to be sure that you are in the right bra. Most women in the US are actually in the wrong bra.

Tracy E. McCall, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift?

It sounds like from your description that your breasts are sagging and a lift might be reasonable. You would have to be seen in person to be sure. Good luck!

Breast drooping at young age- what can be done?

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to be experiencing significant breast drooping at such a young age, but you are not alone. A large number of women have similar concerns. Current research highlights the following as risk factors (doi: 10.1097/SAP.0b013e3181c39377):
  • Greater age
  • History of significant weight loss (>50 pounds)
  • Higher BMI
  • Large bra cup size
  • Pregnancy
  • Smoking
As women age, the Cooper’s ligaments – the connective tissue that helps breasts keep their shape- stretches out. Aging also causes breasts to transform into having more fat rather than breast tissue making them less perky and making them appear deflated. Although you cannot control the natural aging and sagging effects, or a genetic link, factors such as weight fluctuation, BMI, and smoking are in your control. In fact, maintaining a healthy weight is important because the higher the ratio of fat to breast tissue within your breast, the increased risk of breast sagging. Having a healthy diet will also be protective of aging effects. Also, please note that breast sagging worsens with the number of pregnancies you have, and that neither greater weight gain during pregnancy or breast-feeding is found to be associated with a higher risk of breast sagging. Additionally, there are many health fitness magazines and fitness trainers that propagate the claim that participation in regular upper body exercise prevents or corrects sagging. However, there is still no evidence of a protective effect. However, it is recommended to wear sports bra during exercise because the constant pull of gravity and the excessive movement during running can stretch the breast tissue possibly leading to sagging. Having said all this, I urge you to seek a board-certified plastic surgeon to have a consultation for a breast lift. As your nipples currently hang and point down, a breast lift can raise them and also improve the symmetry of your breasts. An in-person consultation and exam will allow the surgeon to address your concerns. It is likely that you will eventually require another breast lift if you choose to have children in the future, but I think you will see a profound improvement at your age. Hope this helps.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Breast Lift

You will likely need a breast lift. I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Consult a board certified plastic surgeon who is certified by the American board of Plastic Surgery or the Royal College of Surgeons and ask about a breast lift or reduction.

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation .It also depends on where the blood clot was. You should check with the surgeon of your choice.