Is this normal? (Photo)

I had labiaplasty 10 days ago and I knoe I have to wait for healing. However I'm really worried because few days ago i started to feel a pain that I never had before. This part that I am showing in photo, near my clit, it's rubbbing against my underwear the whole day, I feel this part has something wrong... Will it be like this? I have a new appointment in 1 week and half & can't wait for it

Not really normal

Looks like you either had a split in the wedge with the clitoral frenulum poking out at you, or you had a trim method (most likely) and they cut across the clitoral frenulum (the ends of the wishbone of the clitoris) that is super sensitive. I've seen this a lot with trim/amputation labiaplasties. 
See your doctor sooner and see if you can get some answers about what's going on.

Somthing wrong?

You obviously have a lot of swelling present but the increased pain could be a sign of an infection present. See your doctor for an assessment of this.

Swelling is very common after labiaplasty. This swelling can distort the tissue quite extensively. You should never make a judgement about the final appearance of the labia within the first few weeks after a labiaplasty had been performed. Best to wait. After 6 weeks, it will look close to what you're going to end up with, but the best recommendation is to wait 3-6 months before you make a final assessment. At that time, if you are unhappy with the appearance or there is some asymmetry, you should then discuss this with your surgeon to see if further adjustments need to be made.

I personally prefer my method of doing labiaplasty procedures using a modified posterior wedge technique. It can give you very good symmetry of the labia, it looks the best aesthetically, and postoperatively they experience less pain in my experience. In addition, many patients have more satisfying sex since the sensitive thin delicate labial edges are left intact. You can learn more on the link below. Good luck.

Robert L. True, MD
Grapevine OB/GYN

Is this normal?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Unfortunately it is difficult to see exactly what this tissue is as swelling is distorting your results.  Though there does not appear to be any significant concerns the best evaluation would be performed by your surgeon through an in-person evaluation.  As this is a new symptom that has developed during your recovery it may be best to see them sooner than later.  Best wishes. 

What to do about swollen area top of LP incision line...

If you were my patient I would like to hear from you with a photo like you sent here-- your surgeon is the only one who knows exactly what he/she did. Most likely it is a swollen area that will resolve, but there is no substitute for an in-person look by your surgeon. If you were my patient, I'd ask you to come in for a look-see, or do a "FaceTime" evaluation...

M ichael P Goodman MD
Davism CA USA

Is this ok?

Thank you for your question and photos,  I would recommend you reach out to your surgeon, you may be able to forward your images for their opinion without having to get into the office.  Good luck.

David J. Wages, MD
Peabody Plastic Surgeon

Is this normal?

Thanks for submitting your concerns, I would reach out to your surgeon sooner, as it is hard to say if this is normal without examining you first. It could be normal, and infection or hematoma. 

I wouldn't wait for your follow up visit, if you're concerned reach out sooner. 

Kurian Thott, MD
Fredericksburg OB/GYN