I have had Juvederm filler for lips, smile line and under the ear cheeks (which I did for the first time). Any suggestions?

I have had filling my cheek bones area before and never witnessed any discomfort what so ever, but now the doctor injected me around the face area under the ears and the smile lines, this is day 2 and i have pain all over my face, cant talk without feeling pain, hard to rest my head, and theres an ache in my teeth and jaw! No lumps at all.. Should i be worried?

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Pain can be treated but is not typical of filler injections a few days later, I suggest seeing your physician for an evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Pain after filler

See your provider at once. It sounds as if the filler may be blocking a blood vessel or pressing on a nerve. The filler can be dissolved, but time is of the essence.

Pain after filler

The pain you are experiencing is not a normal side effect of Juvederm.  It would be best to return to your treating physician and be assessed asap.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Juvederm Filler

It sounds like you have an unusual amount of pain post filler. I would recommend you return to your injecting physician for an evaluation. 

Lenore Sikorski, MD
Orange County Dermatologist

Juvederm

Yes, 

Call your doctor immediately as you may have occlusion of a blood vessel based on your symptoms. Cosider emergency room care if not getting better

Christopher Balgobin, MD
Minneapolis Physician