Separated and saggy breast. (photo)

Is there something I can do post op to help bring breast together more and reduce breast from dropping anymore then they are? My doctor told me that I genetically have breast that are wider but he did everything he could to bring them together as much as possible during the surgery. I was hoping that my breast would be higher but he says he tightened internally as much as possible and that I won't drop too much if I continue to always wear a bra.

Too far apart

results of your surgery is superb . Give your breath the chance to heal, and the swelling to disappear and they will look superb.  The normal cleavage separation is about 2fingerbreadths, and you appear to be there. Relax and enjoy your dynamic duo ( not Batman and Robin)

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Swelling , some advices:

Thanks for the question.
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Separated and saggy breast after breast lift with implants.

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photograph I think you have an excellent result.  It is very normal for the implant to drop some after surgery.  There is no technique that I am aware of that can modify the cleavage which in your case looks excellent. Wearing a bra can help reduce the downward drop of implants. For more information on breast lift with implants please read the link below:

Breast lift

I think, based on the photo, that you have an excellent outcome so far. there are limitations to the tissue and what it will do when tightened excessively. Lifting the breast is typically necessary when the tissues are weaker and have fallen over time. Good support right now is important to ensure that there isnt added pull on the tissue while you are healing.

Breast sagging after breast lift

From what I can see in the 1 photo, your PS has done an excellent job.  You must be realistic and understand that you needed a lift because your breast tissues and skin were weak and that's why your breasts "fell".  Your surgeon only had weak tissues to lift your breasts.  It also looks like you have large implants.  Large implants are heavy and with time, they will sag again.  Wearing a bra will help, but time and gravity will plaque us all.  I'm not trying to be a "Debbie Downer", but just wanting you to be realistic and not blame your PS when you start noticing your breast starting to drop.  As far as the cleavage gap goes, yours looks normal.  Your PS had to tighten the skin envelope of your breasts and this naturally will pull the breasts apart slightly.