Should I have had a full TT? Also what is this small bump of skin on top of my belly button now? (Photo)

Not over wgt prior to full TT/MR 5 mo ago. I just had a tad loose skin & a little pudge from 2 babies. I was unaware of the possibility of a vert. incision during surgery. I understand somethings you don't know till surgery but most I see are inverted T's,mine is not even touching my main incision.Should she had even performed a full TT?Is this something that she should've seen in the consult/post op? Had I known, I dont know if I would had followed thru. Do you think it will be very noticable?

Should I have had a full TT? Also what is this small bump of skin on top of my belly button now?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  It is difficult to offer definite advice without having seen your before pictures but in most cases surgeons do inform tummy tuck patients of the possibility of a vertical scar if there is not enough laxity or excess skin between the location of the incision and the upper portion of the belly button to avoid this scar.  Though nothing can be done at this time it does appear that you are healing well and your incision sites should continue to improve in appearance over the next 6 months or more to appear less noticeable.  Hope this helps.