475ccs saline with mod profile to 350 ccs silicone high profile with a lift (Photo)

Looking at my breast, if I go from 475 ccs mod profile saline to 350 ccs high profile silicone with a lift will help reduce my size? I'm constantly wearing a sports bra to flatten my breast and love the size when I'm in one. I have surgery in a month and my doctor thinks 350ccs will give me what I'm looking for.

Difficult to say

It is difficult to say if going down by only 125cc will give you the look that you are searching for.   

I recommend trusting your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Best wishes!

Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Implant revision

It is difficult to say whether or nor 350 cc's will achieve your goal without an exam and discussion of your goals in person.