Can I go for vaginoplasty? Is there any vaginoplasty specialist in my region?

After pelvic floor repair, i feel too loose an i really want to make it tight. is it possible???

Vaginoplasty experts

Vaginoplasty works well only if the vaginal supports are strong. If they are weak or damaged after childbirth (an extremely common problem), the vaginoplasty will fail. You need to see an expert in pelvic floor reconstruction usually a gynecologist to determine if there is damage to the vaginal supports. If so, these will need to be repaired before or during your vaginoplasty to ensure a long lasting result.

Vaginoplasty experts in Bhutan

Doctors in Bhutan can be found on Real Self. You may need to travel to India, Thailand, or China for this surgery.  The internet is the best research source as a starting point

choosing your #labiaplasty surgeon
Doing research and narrowing down to 3 surgeons is a good start. Always make sure the surgeons are board certified. The American Board of Plastic Surgery if they are plastic surgeons.. They should be experienced and you should be comfortable with your consult. Make sure all of your questions are answered
Three good questions to ask:
  • 1.Who are you Board Certified by?
  • 2.What is your experience with this surgery?
  • 3.What is your preferred method and why?

Your story and concerns are in good company with many other patients that undergoe vaginal rejuvenation and turn out to be a enormous (sexual) self-confidence booster thereafter.

Vaginal Rejuvenation (a.k.a. vaginoplasty) is performed to reconstruct (more or less tighten) the vaginal vault most commonly following natural vaginal birth. Again, like most other surgery, the experience of and “attention to detail” (a.k.a. compulsiveness) by the surgeon is the most important element to achieving a good result. Although there is some merit to Kegal exercises, many patients with laxity after natural vaginal birth fail to obtain sufficient tightening. For these patients, vaginoplasty, tightening of the vaginal vault muscles from the introits (opening) up to the cervix is typically the best solution. The procedure is commonly done on an outpatient basis in about an hour under either deep intravenous sedation or general anesthesia. Recovery is gradual but probably the worst for the first 4-5 days until swelling starts to reside then patients feel better each day thereafter. Sexual activity is usually refrained for about 6 weeks. In a study I was involved in back in 2009, 87% of vaginoplasty patients were satisfied with their results and had an improved sexual experience post-operatively. Typical (all inclusive) fee at my office/surgery center is $8500. Glad to help.

Ryan Stanton, MD