Post op day 8. I have some issue. Is it an infection or contact dermatitis? Please let me know the treatment (Photo)

Photos cannot diagnosis a problem. You need to see your doctor for a recheck. The treatment should be through your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Infection?

I can't tell from your photos what you are seeing. I would suggest that you go back to your doctor and have your doctor examine you

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Post Op Hair Transplant Infection

Unlikely contact dermatitis unless you have had contact with something that you are sensitive to. See your hair transplant surgeon for an examination and possible treatment for infection.

Brian Goertz, MD
Seattle Hair Restoration Surgeon

Infection

This could be either but its hard to tell from the photos. It is best to go in for an in person follow up.

Rashid M. Rashid, PhD, MD
Houston Dermatologist