Laser treatment for chicken pox scar.

How to remove chicken pox scars and pimples scar in your face...??? Which process will work in my face.....???? Does this process harmful in future.....??? Can I get a free safe skin in my face......??? Does it affect sun shine after laser treatment.... ??? I m so worried for my face plzzz suggest me

Scars

Thank you for posting your questions. The best treatment plan depends on the location, depth, and size of your scars. Micro-needling, PRP, subcisions, and fillers are only a few options available for treating scars. Combination of techniques may also be used. Please meet with an experienced physician for in-person consultation to determine the best treatment for your condition.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chicken pox scars

I would suggest ematrix RF, subcision, fractional laser, and fillers to improve your chicken pox scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS