Hair loss / Male pattern baldness; is there a permanent cure? (Photos)

I'm using Hair joy Foam (minoxidil 5%) from last week and RENOCIA shampoo twice a week. My doctor has recommended these two for a period of one month. Please tell me what would be the side effects or after effects when I will stop using the same. Please suggest me if any other options are available seeing the attached image of mine. Will I have to face the worst situation after stopping these applications or it will cure permanently? waiting for your suggestive reply.

Male pattern hair loss is a genetic trait. At this time, there is no permanent cure for this genetic trait.

Male pattern hair loss is a genetic trait.  At this time, there is no permanent cure for this genetic trait.  Medications such as Propecia is not a permanent cure.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Permanent solution?

Medical treatment may be effective but it is of importance to bare in mind that it does not cure male pattern baldness completely. Finasteride and Minoxidil will help prevent and slow down the hair loss. However, a surgery is the only permanent solution to hair loss. The follicles are removed from those area that are not affected by dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which causes the actual hair loss, and then replaced in the recipient area. Hair loss in these hormone-resistent grafts will not be experienced.

Koray Erdogan, MD
Istanbul Hair Restoration Surgeon

Permanent cure?

Unfortunately there is no permanent cure at this time for hair loss.However,there are several effective methods for stopping hair loss and possibly thickening up some of your miniaturized hairs.Rogaine(Minoxidil) and Propecia(Finasteride) are the 2 FDA approved medications that stop hair loss.Low level laser light is an FDA approved non-pharmacological treatment method.PRP(Platelet Rich Plasma) is another non-pharmacological adjunct that is showing more promise in its ability to combat hair thinning and loss.And of course,hair transplants are very effective and they are permanent.

David Deutsch, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Cure for male patterned balidng

I am sorry to report that there is no cure for male pattern balding which is a genetic problem that can be treated with medications when it is early. See a good doctor

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon