I am a good candidate for vaser liposuction? (photos)

I am going to do a vaser liposuction next week and body contouring. I need to know if i am a good patient for vaser and if I will get a good result with six pack and if my legs skin will tighten or will sags.

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring -- MALE Liposuction

Without skin removal you will not have a true six pack look with or without vaser. I suggest you see an expert for treatment who does a significant amount of male 4D liposuction.  Best, Dr. Emer.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Vaser liposuction: am i a good candidate?

hello fouad76   

A healthy person seeking a fast and minimally invasive way to get rid of stubborn fat.  Those patients looking for better definition of muscles and better contouring of body parts.  Those patients who are looking for more sculpting of their body are good candidates for vaser as opposed to traditional liposuction. #candidate #legs

hello fouad76   

Vaser and skin

Vaser will help with some skin retraction and tightening, but probably not as much as you are expecting. I tell my patients to expect about a 40-50% improvement in the appearance of the fat and the skin retraction is variable and also is related to wearing the proper post lipo garments for 2 months. .Best - Dr Khan

T.G. Khan, DO, FACS
Fort Lee Oculoplastic Surgeon

Vaser and skin

T.G. Khan, DO, FACS
Fort Lee Oculoplastic Surgeon