I am a good candidate for vaser liposuction? (photos)

I am going to do a vaser liposuction next week and body contouring. I need to know if i am a good patient for vaser and if I will get a good result with six pack and if my legs skin will tighten or will sags.

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring -- MALE Liposuction

Without skin removal you will not have a true six pack look with or without vaser. I suggest you see an expert for treatment who does a significant amount of male 4D liposuction.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Vaser and skin

Vaser will help with some skin retraction and tightening, but probably not as much as you are expecting. I tell my patients to expect about a 40-50% improvement in the appearance of the fat and the skin retraction is variable and also is related to wearing the proper post lipo garments for 2 months. .Best - Dr Khan

T.G. Khan, DO, FACS
Fort Lee Oculoplastic Surgeon