I am seeking advice regarding a Chin Implant. (photos)

I went for consultation and is the photo from the computer a good indicator? Because I feel the chin looks shorter in length? Ideal I would like the after photo from the model...Is this possible?

Seeking advice regarding a Chin Implant.

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your chin is weak.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.

Hope this helps.

Can A Chin Implant Be Placed On My Mandible To Maintain The Distance From My Lower Lip To The Tip Of My Chin?

The short answer to your question is NO.

Standard chin implants hug the lowest anterior aspect of your mandible.  Attempts by some of the best alloplastic facial plastic surgeons to elongate the chin by placing chin implants pointing downward instead of forward have met with mixed success and most often failure.  

Chin implants are meant to fit on the anterior aspects of the chin, and in fact, very often shorten elongated chins.  I can see your dilemma because you are trying to keep the upper, middle and lower thirds of your face even, but unfortunately a well done chin augmentation will not accomplish this. 

As for the computer imaging, the software program is showing you a very conservative outcome from a chin implant.  If  you were my patient, I would use a larger chin implant to give you both more projection and more width befitting of a masculine face such as yours.