Breast Augmentation on a female age 22, no kids, on no meds, no pmh. Help? (photo)

I am currently looking for a board certified plastic surgeon in the (BOSTON area preferably) but will consider,NYC AND MIAMI AREA) that has experience working with females of African or African American descent. I feel as if our breast structure are different. I have no kids. However, my breast are sagged to the point where I am extremely self conscience. Should I get augmentation with lift or just augmentation.. Not necessarily looking for a natural look just nothing porn star like :(

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Breast lift + Implant

First of all thank you for your question.
Based on your photographs I think you are a good candidate for this type of surgery, however, while exact results cannot be guaranteed, you should have good result in general.  A plastic surgery consultation can provide you with additional information regarding the procedure. Its is hard to tell without a picture but you may be a better candidate for a lift with a small implant.
The best aesthetic result in any breast augmentation/lift patient depends on a variety of factors, including: Your anatomy, realistic expectations, a thorough discussion and examination with the plastic surgeon about the options, and an understanding of the pros and cons of any particular implant choice and location. Your plastic surgeon may use different types of sizers or computerized 3D systems to give you an idea of the potential outcome. Make sure you review a photo gallery to keep a good communication with your plastic surgeon, this way both sides can have an idea of the expected goal.
Best Good luck!

Breast augmentation in a 22 year old female

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  If your breasts have sagged to the point of being self-conscious and you are unhappy with their overall volume, you would best be served with placement of implants and a breast lift.  The implants will augment your natural breast volume while the lift will help reposition your natural breast tissue and nipple/areola complex into a more elevated, youthful position.  Hope this helps.

Breast evaluation

Hello and thank you for your question. The best advice you can receive will be from an in-person consultation.  The size of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Breast augmentation and lift candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast implants and lift

Without good photos or a physical exam it is difficult to determine what is best for you.  For some women, implants alone are indicated.  For others, implants with a lift is needed.

Arnold S. Breitbart, MD, FACS
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

A lift and a moderately sized implant would likely be your best bet.  If you would like to be very large, just the implant would suffice but this is not your goal.  

Breast Augmentation on a female age 22, no kids, on no meds, no pmh. Help?

Thanks for your submission. However, your photo is completely inadequate to give you the best answer. The photo does suggest as you have stated, your breasts are sagging. Sagging is best treated with a lift. If with the lift- you desire more volume- then a lift with implant is indicated.

Breast Augmentation on a female age 22, no kids, on no meds, no pmh.

Thank you for your question. Without seeing proper pictures hard to comment. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation.

If you have breast ptosis (aka "sagging") you will require a breast lift. You can choose to add an implant or not depending on your goals of surgery. Without an assessment it is impossible to give you an expert opinion. I recommend booking a consultation with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Breast lift with implants

I ask my patients what are their specific goals, Patients can benefit from a breast lift with implants or just an implant alone depending on the drooping of the breast and what size they would like to be.

Frank J. Ferraro, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon