What qualifications should I considered for breast augmentation ?

I still looking for a professional surgeon I live in cairo and i didn't find any surgeon who has the american board certficate please need an advice and here is a link of a plastic surgeon i will visit soon need your evaluation please thanks 
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

A minimum would be board certifiecation by either the American Board of Plastic Surgery or Royal College of Surgeons in England. Membership in the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons would be a definite plus.

Board certified plastic surgeon?

Your first source of information would be the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Please see link below.   There you will find board certified plastic surgeons in your region. I may recommend you make appointments with a few of them for consultation. Good luck with your surgery.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS