Would you suggest lip fillers for me? (Photos)

I want to have some procedures on my face and would like recommendations on what to get.

Lips

Thank you for your question. You do really need an in office assessment with a skilled doctor. from the pictures yes your upper lip could do with some fillers but so does your chin!

London Dermatologist

Lip Fillers

Dear mdeans1:

Thank you for your question and photos. I would recommend an in office consultation with an expert injector to further discuss your goals.  With regards to lip filling, yes your upper lip would benefit from filling with a filler like Volbella.  Remember less is more.  All the best.

Praven Chetty, MD
Kelowna Physician