Is mommy makeover process inclusive of the mother's body?

Until now I have grasped What process Mommy makeover? !! I want to know , is it a comprehensive operations , The mother's body ? 1- A tummy tuck 2-tighten the breast and Decrease nipple 3- breast augmentation ... Is my right or wrong , and thank you

Mommy makeover

Mommy makeover is simply a term for multiple procedures that address areas of the body most affected by pregnancy: breasts & stomach. Each "mommy makeover" is tailored to a patient's individual needs so the procedures will vary from patient to patient. Hope this helps.
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

#Mommy Make-over#TummyTuck #Liposuction# Breast Lift#Breast Augmentation

That is an excellent question and thank you for sharing! It is just called a "Mommy Makeover" for those patient's that have had children and each surgery is individually planned and unique. Patient's that have not had children but have lost weight or have skin laxity can also combine procedures according to their needs and have a "Personal Shapeup" as I call it!
You will get the best answer to your question by scheduling an in person consultation with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and discuss your unique situation and concerns. The surgeon would meet with you, examine you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative procedure in person and what to realistically expect. Then you can make an informed decision on which procedure(s) to start with according to your desires, recovery time necessary, your history and current health. Surgery is very rewarding for our patients that have already worked so hard to loss the weight and a great journey to be on with our patients.

What is a mommy makeover?

In my practice, every Mommy Makeover I perform is unique to the needs and goals of the patient. So with that said, there is no exact formula to a Mommy Makevoer. A good plastic surgeon will evaluate the patient and listen to their expectations for surgery in order to determine which combination of treatments will be best to give the patient their desired results. So for you, if a tummy tuck, breast lift/nipple reduction and breast augmentation are what you want to feel your best again following child birth, then yes that is exactly what your Mommy Makeover can consist of! I recommend you consult in person with a board certified plastic surgeon who has extensive experience in performing Mommy Makeovers so that together you can create a surgical plan that is best for you. Good luck!

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD

Thank you for your question.  Mommy makeover is not a specific surgery.  Rather, it is a combination procedure that usually involves correction of the abdomen and breasts.  For the abdomen, it is usually a TT or lipo and mini TT.  For the breast it and be a Breast Augmentation, a Breast Lift, or a lift with implants.  The best combination is determined after a consultation where we have a chance to examine you and see what you need.

Rigo Mendoza, MD

What is a Mommy makeover?

Thank you for your question. The term "Mommy Makeover" is a general term used to describe a combination procedure for abdominal contour improvement and breast rejuvenation. Some individuals want larger breasts while others want a more lifted nipple position. In each case the "Mommy Makeover" is tailored to the individual with the goal of combining complementary procedures to obtain the desired end point.

I would recommend an in-person consultation with a Plastic Surgeon to evaluate what combination will be suited to get you to your goal.

Ryan Mitchell, MD, FRCSC
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

A mommy makeover is not one particular combination of procedures.

Mommy makeover is a colloquial description of a combination of operations designed to restore more youthful body anatomy after the consequences of pregnancy. There are many different combinations that fall under this silly moniker.

Mommy make-over ...what is it exactly

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over

• Mommy make-over is confusing -
  • It refers to all those operations that may be needed to restore a woman' s shape after pregnancy.
  • So yes, full a tummy tuck, a breast lift with nipple areolar reduction and a breast augmentation are one common combination.
  • Liposuction of the flanks is usually needed with the tummy tuck.
  • For some women it may be just augmentation, lifting or reduction.
  • And occasionally, a full lower body lift or just a min-tuck are needed but these are unusual.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes

A Mommy make over is not precisely defined

A mommy make over usually involves surgery on the breasts and the tummy but really it is not precisely defined. It could include  Smarlipo or fillers in the face etc. Just make sure you see a board certified PS.

good luck
david berman md

David E. Berman, MD
Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

It may include the whole body but it's typically referring to the breasts and abdomen. There are alternatives for breasts enhancement and alternatives for abdominal rejuvenation so it's not just a standard approach. Your options are best discussed in person since your anatomy, goals, allotted recovery time, and scar acceptability are essential factors in determining the best procedure for you.  Your face may also be addressed during this time to decrease wrinkles, restore volume, improve the quality of your skin, and lift sagging skin. 

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS

Mommy Makeover

In general, a mommy makeover is on the breasts and the abdomen after childbirth.  However, there are other areas that pregnancy can alter, and that can be part of a mommy makeover also.
The mommy get to choose her makeover!