What kind of fillers should I use under my eye area? Or cheeks? To remove "tired" look? (Photo)

Under my eye area, cheeks

Doctor Answers 3

Tear trough treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hello, and thanks for your question and photo. I do think you're a great candidate for placement of a hyaluronic acid filler in your tear trough (i.e., under eye) area. In this area I prefer Volbella or Restylane, but there are other fillers that work well in this location. This is one of my favorite procedures to perform, as patients instantly look more rested and younger. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht. 

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

Tear troughs under eyes and cheek filler

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thanks for your question and photos. You would benefit from fillers to cheeks and under eye area. Make sure it's done conservatively as you don't need very much for a natural look. Voluma works well for the cheeks and restylane is good for under eyes. Good luck

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 17 reviews

Cheek and under the eye hollows

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The area under the eyes may be injected by a variety of fillers in order to correct the depression underneath that follows the contour of your facial skeleton underneath. If this is your first time, I usually consult my clients to choose hyaluronic acid fillers because they are reversible and safe with a very low side effect profile. This allows you to see a result immediately but that may last up to a year. When you are going to someone for the first time and not sure about the results, the treatment using hyaluronic fillers may be totally reversed. There are so many medical and paramedical practitioners including dentists, nurses and non facial plastic surgery trained practitioners who inject fillers that choosing someone you can trust is a bit difficult. If you are happy with the results of your first treatment you can always convert from products like Juvederm and Restylane (hyaluronic acid fillers) to longer lasting fillers like Radiesse and Bellafil.

Tal Dagan, MD, FACS
New York Physician

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.