I want a BBL, do I need a Tummy tuck or loose weight first ?? (photos)

I want a bbl not happy with my body not sure if I should just get a tummy tuck to how much does it range ???

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for those procedures at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.
Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours. Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

I want a BBL, do I need a Tummy tuck or lose weight first ??

If your BMI is within a safe range, you could pursue a BBL and tummy tuck at the same time or separate them.Please seek out a well respected and extremely skilled board certified plastic surgeon for your endeavors. Kenneth Hughes, MD Beverly Hills, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or with 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

BBL and tummy tuck?

Thank you for your question and photos. Asuming youre healthy and have a BMI within the safe range which is 30 or less, you would be a great candidate for a BBL procedure along with a tummy tuck in case you have a  weakened abdominal wall and excess skin. If you are not close to your goal weight and have a BMI higher than 30 then you should consider wheight loss first before considering surgery. Price range varies from surgeon to surgeon depending on location and other factors. Best is to have a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Price varies by Surgeon, Location, Anesthesia, Etc. For Amazing results your BMI must be less then 30. I prefer to do the BBL first then wait 6 month later to have a Tummy Tuck. It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

BBL

If your BMI is very high than it seems reasonable to lose weigh first. I prefer to perform the BBL first and then do a tummy tuck at a later date.