What fillers, implants, or procedures would benefit my face? (photos)

I know I need to consult my plastic surgeon but beforehand I would love to get tips and ideas on things I should ask him about. Thank you!

Facial contouring

Thank you for your question and photos. Everything really depends on your thoughts on what you like and prefer regarding aesthetics. Generally speaking, having a facial shape that highlights the cheeks and slopes down towards the jaw is liked by a lot of people (upside down egg). This can be achieve with some cheek augmentation (filler or implant). The lower face can be contoured with botox to the masseters, buccal fat excision, etc. Everyone's genetic gives them a specific areas where accumulate volume which is how you get the different facial shapes. Good luck.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon