BBL and lipo revision: Why do I look like this? (photos)

So I've had a bbl then a lipi revision and lipo again all within two years, I work out regularly and watch my carbs but I want to know why this won't go away? I see other girls that have lipo and you can't even see a roll. I feel I like flabby and I don't think it's all skin so what should I do? I told my doctor to make me look like cobble stone if he has too but I'm 4 months out with no luck of and he results I wanted. My doctor tells me to stop being so hard on myself but I know what I wanted

Liposuction revision in Los Angeles

You are a good candidate for Hidef Liposuction revision which includes fat grafting, fibrous release, liposuction revision, lipocavitation, and liposonix combined with Exilis multiplane tissue tightening. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Loose skin

is different that excess fat. There will ALWAYS be some skin that you can pinch, that will NEVER go away. However, if you have some fat between your fascial layer and skin, lipo can remove approx 50% or so of it safely without leaving contour deformities. IF you are left with loose skin, there is only one way to deal with it, have it surgically removed(TT). Do not get fooled by "liposuction" experts, you need to see a qualified plastic surgeon to discuss what true surgical options you have to correct what you do not like. 

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring / Tummy tuck / Mommy Makeover

The problem here is that you weren't informed properly.  Although you are shapely and lean, you have soft skin and that needs to be surgically removed/pulled down with the right type of liposuction to get the type of look that you are looking for.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

"pincheable skin" is different than fat

I always explain to my patients that skin tone and amount of skin cannot be changed via liposuction.  all skin comes with a small fat layer to remain viable.  you can decrease the fat level up to a certain amount, but there will remain the ability to "pinch a roll", it will just be thinner.  Some things are not possible to change via plastic surgery.

Marwan R. Khalifeh, MD
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon