What's wrong with my nose? Had open Rhinoplasty 5 months ago. Is this swelling on the tip or will the tip go down more? (Photos)

I had Rhinoplasty 5 months ago. So far the results aren't what i had hoped for. I find my tip projects too far off my face and looks bulky. The dorsal hump also is also becoming visible again. Overall i just find the nose unflattering and almost feel it looked better before. Before the surgery, the surgeon wanted to do a straight down nose, however i asked for a VERY SLIGHT slope which i showed him on an edited picture. Surgeon did a steroid injection aprox. 3 weeks ago. Was an open rhinoplaty.

Not Satisfied with Results 5 Months after Rhinoplasty

It is too early to evaluate your results just 5 months after your rhinoplasty surgery. Be patient for another 5-6 months as healing progresses but continue to follow-up with your surgeon.

5 months post op rhinoplasty?

5 months post op rhinoplasty?  it is too soon to see the final results. You need to wait an additional seven months before subtle changes will be evident.