How many syringes in my lips would I need to achieve this look? (Photos)

Hi I'm just curious to see approximately how many syringes i would need to acheive the lips in the pictures i have provided.

Beautiful lips

Thanks for the photos; you already have beautiful lips with great anatomy and that makes this problem easy. In order to provide a bit more fullness, I would start with one syringe of an HA filler like Juvederm and assess the results. Another siringe or 1/2 syringe can be placed at a second appointment. Remember, it is best to add fullness to both lips in order to keep the proportion of the lips the most natural! Good luck.

Lip augmentation

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. Your lips are already nice and full, so I would start off with 1 syringe, which I suspect will be enough to achieve the look you are seeking. If not, you can always add more! In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.    

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Lips and Fillers

It would take about two syringes to have that pouty look with Juvederm that you are looking for.  Please consult an expert in lip fillers for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green