How many syringes of Juvederm would it take to get these results, if possible? (Photo)

How many syringes of JVD would it take to get these results?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Because of the tendency of the lips to swell I would recommend starting with a single syringe and adding to your results after 2-4 weeks with a second syringe.  This allows for a gradual and incremental addition.  Hope this helps.

Amount of syringes

It's best to see a board certified PS and be properly assessed.  i would typically do 1 syringe and then reassess at 4 weeks and then add another one if needed.  

Martin Jugenburg, MD

How much filler is needed?

Hello! Thank you for your question and for sharing your photos. Based on your pictures, you would probably need two syringes of Juvederm. Generally speaking I would not do a case like this in one sitting - you will get a significant amount of bruising and swelling if you try to do it all at one time. I would do one syringe, wait about two weeks, and then get the second one. On a more personal note - this would be a large change in your appearance, and keep in mind that once you inflate the lip to a certain degree, you cannot really go back. You have lovely lips, with a great shape. Are you absolutely sure that you want to have your lips be that full? If you were my patient I would say "Let's do one syringe, and wait a few months, and then decide if you want more.". I hope this helps and good luck!

Lip Enhancment NYC

Your lips have a lovely shape and it will take about two syringes of Juvederm to give you this type of fullness. Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Green

Enhancing lips - syringe number

I would best guess this is about 2 syringes. I will almost always inject one during at a time to minimize the swelling. After about 2 weeks, I have the patient come back and we inject more if they desire. Another option is coming back at about 2 months and injecting then, when there is still some filler left. This allows for a more gradual approach and is less noticeable to the public. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Juvederm Lip Enhancement

You would need an in-person assessment and consultation to determine exactly which filler is best for you to accomplish your goals. I would start with 1 syringe. You could always add more after a couple of weeks if you want more volume. Please see an experienced injector. Best wishes.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Thank you for your question. I would think that 1 syringe of Juvederm would get you the look your are trying to achieve. I would go with Juvederm Ultra plus though. It is a thicker filler and will give you more of the volume you are looking for. I would start with one syringe and after two weeks if you still feel you want a bigger look then you can always go back and add more. It is easier to add more later then to dissolve filler away if you do not like your result. 

Lenore Sikorski, MD
Orange County Dermatologist

Lips - Augmentation

Thank you for your inquiry. An in person consultation and assessment would be necessary to determine exactly what is requires. However judging from the photos, a lip lift would be a great option as well as some fillers.A lip lift is a surgical procedure that modifies the appearance of the lips through reshaping techniques. The procedure increases the prominence of the vermillion border (the red coloured area that is adjacent to regular skin). If your vermillion border is not clearly defined, it may look like your lips are either too thin, or simply a straight line with no contours. A lip lift will rectify this situation by giving you a sharp yet aesthetically pleasing contrast between your vermillion border and the skin under your nose.Fillers will then add volume if necessary. Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero, and Emervel are all very good products.Be sure to always see a bard certified plastic surgeon, Regards,

Lip augmentation

Thank you for your photo. It appears that 1cc or 1 syringe of Juvederm should be able to acheive the look you are going for. If the single syringe is placed in specific areas appropriately, you can get the fuller lip while keeping your nice cupid's bow (shape of the upper lip). Hope this helps!
Johnson C. Lee MDPlastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Juvederm for the lips

1 to 2 syringes should get you the results that you are desiring. I would recommend juvederm ultraplus which is the thicker of the juvederm line and tends to last longer.

Arian Mowlavi, MD