Super dry nose 1 year and months after septorhinoplasty surgery where my turbinates were removed. Any natural remedies?

I had a botched surgery which my turbinates were removed. I have very little feeling in my nose gave me a super dry nose. I have went to many doctors and the best they did was chemical moisturizers or gels or ointments or petroleum. I have used all of it helps the dryness however have the side effect of giving me breathing problems in my throat due to allergies. I was wondering if it's safe to use food pastes. Like tomatoe paste or avocadoe paste or similar things. Any recommendations?

I feel for you. This is a very challenging problem and may be what is referred to as "empty nose syndrome" in which turbinates are over-resected and therefore no longer able to hydrate the nose well. You may do best reading in online groups with patients sharing advice on how to best address this. Some surgeons have attempted to correct the problem but with modest results, at best. I am aware of one patient who used a few olive oil drops with benefit but I don't know from personal experience how that would affect the inside of the nose. Keep searching. And don't forget about saline gel (which you may have used) but is quite inert. Hope that helps!

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon